Charles and Madge Dameron Journalism Scholarship
The Charles and Madge Dameron Journalism Scholarship was established by the children of Charles and Madge Dameron to honor their parents and to provide scholarships for Journalism students at UNT.
- Applicants must meet minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the Mayborn School of Journalism.
- Applicants must maintain full-time enrollment at UNT, unless they have fewer than twice the number of semester hours required to be full-time remaining in their degree program.
- Be enrolled as full-time undergraduate students in journalism.
- Demonstrate eligibility for need-based financial assistance as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit a 500 word essay about his or her interest in the field of Journalism. The essay must concisely state the reasons for this career choice and the preparation and skills the student fees are necessary for success in their chosen area of journalism.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
Does this award still have funds available?:
Maybe (contact the Journalism office for more details)