Bill Ford SWOOP Scholarship
The Bill Ford SWOOP Scholarship was established by faculty member Bill Ford to support SWOOP students seeking their degree in journalism. SWOOP is the in-house advertising and PR agency at the Mayborn School of Journalism.
- Eligible students must be enrolled as full-time undergraduate students with major status in the Advertising or PR.
- Students must show a demonstrated interest in advertising and be working in SWOOP.
- Applicants must submit a 1,000–1,500 word essay (double-spaced) about their interest in the field of advertising.
- Applicants must meet minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the Mayborn School of Journalism.
- Applicants must have completed at least 60 hours of coursework toward a degree at the time of application and a GPA of 2.8 or higher.
Does this award still have funds available?:
Maybe (contact the Journalism office for more details)