Graham Douglas is a 2005 graduate of UNT's Advertising program and has a deep, personal understanding of the impact that even a modest scholarship can have on a student's life.
- Applicants must meet minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the Mayborn School of Journalism.
- Applicants must maintain full-time enrollment at UNT, unless they have fewer than twice the number of semester hours required to be full-time remaining in their degree program.
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in the Mayborn School of Journalism with a concentration in advertising.
- Applicants must be classified academically as either a junior or a senior.
- Applicants must have and maintain a 3.5 or higher GPA.
- Applicants must demonstrate ineligibility for need-based financial assistance as determined by completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (or its successor), which includes an application process that contains written release from the student to share FAFSA information between University departments and donors coordinating related award processes.
- Preference will be given to students who have participated in the New York Maymester Class or in Students Working On Our Profession (SWOOP) and/or in Ad Club.