This scholarship fund is to support students studying advertising at UNT.
- Applicants must meet minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the Mayborn School of Journalism.
- Applicants must maintain full-time enrollment at UNT, unless they have fewer than twice the number of semester hours required to be full-time remaining in their degree program.
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in the Mayborn School of Journalism with a concentration in Advertising at the unviersity.
- Applicants must have a UNT GPA of at least a 3.25 if the applicant is a continuing student, and at least a 3.25 from their previous institution if the student is a transfer student or incoming freshman.
- Applicants must submit a 500-word essay that describes the applicant's career goals in Advertising, and, if a continuing student, positive experience as a student in the Mayborn School of Journalism.
- Preference will be given to previous recipients, given all criteria continues to be met by the applicant. A single recipient can receive the award a maximum of four times.